The Indiana Industry Liaison Group (IILG) is dedicated to the advancement of effective equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) compliance programs to eliminate workplace discrimination.
Sign Up for Email Updates from IILG
Candee Chambers, SPHR, Sr. CAAP
Chair, Professional Development Committee
Chair, ILG Website Administrator
Chair, Membership Committee
The Indiana ILG was founded in 1997 to provide a forum for open communications to foster a spirit of cooperation and trust between Indiana employers and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance/U.S. Department of Labor (OFCCP), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and related agencies, which will result in greater equal employment opportunity through effective affirmative action and diversity practices and programs.
Industry Liaison Groups (ILGs)
Industry Liaison Groups (ILGs) were formed in the early 1980s to encourage open communications between private industry and the US Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and have evolved to include partnerships with other government agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Local ILGs are found in every Department of Labor (DOL) region across the United States. ILGs are a unique private and public sector forum and there are more than 90 ILGs representing more than 2,500 companies that have federal contract and subcontracts.
National Industry Liaison Group (NILG)
The Value of IILG Membership
- Opportunity to network with other federal contractors, consultants, and federal agency personnel
- Information on best practices
- Up-to-date and breaking news in the world of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity
- Assistance partnering with diverse referral sources
- Participation may further demonstrate good faith efforts to OFCCP of your Company’s attempts to comply with regulations and to seek qualified, diverse candidates