About the Indiana ILG
2014 Indiana ILG Election Results
The Indiana Industry Liaison Group held its election for the 2014 board. Officers were announced during the quarterly meeting on Thursday, May 8th:
- Chair, Rob Aspy
- Vice Chair, Candee Chambers
- Secretary, Caroline Jayne
- Treasurer, Hortense White
The Indiana Industry Liaison Group (IILG) is dedicated to the advancement of effective equal employment opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action (AA) compliance programs to eliminate workplace discrimination. Our meetings and activities are designed to foster open communication between Indiana employers and government compliance agencies as well as collaborative relationships among EEO, AA, and diversity practitioners. Featured agencies
Indianapolis, Indiana include the Department of Labor’s (DOL)
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The IILG provides information, resources, technical assistance and networking opportunities throughout the year via email updates and at quarterly meetings.
The mission is to provide a forum for open communications to foster a spirit of cooperation and trust between Indiana employers and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance/U.S. Department of Labor "OFCCP", Equal Employment Opportunity Commission "EEOC", and related agencies, which will result in greater equal employment opportunity through effective equal employment opportunity, diversity and affirmative action practices and programs.
- To foster implementation of effective equal employment opportunity, diversity and affirmative action (EEO/DIVERSITY/AA) programs statewide
- To provide advice and information from the OFCCP, EEOC and related agencies regarding EEO/DIVERSITY/AA policies, practices and procedures
- To foster collaborative relationships among members
- To collaborate with other organizations committed to the same objectives
- To develop and disseminate materials which are relevant to the implementation of EEO/DIVERSITY/AA objectives
- To promote ethical practices
- To enhance the professional growth and development of the members
- To sponsor and conduct educational programs and research which shall further the purposes and objectives of the IILG
Friday, September 12, 2014
Details coming soon
Previous Meeting Details
If you would like to take advantage of the resources and activities of our group, please join by clicking here.